Monday 5 January 2015

Sorry. Changed plans.

I was intending to have our first paint-in, meeting of the year this coming weekend, but Hil has decided that she wants to climb Mt Stoke at the head of the Kenepuru Sound this weekend, and because I adore the sounds landscape I'm going along for the ride.

While she puffs up to the summit I will be leisurely daubing paint on panel in some adjacent shady nook, entranced by the scene before me. Unless it rains of course...


Our first painting session this year will have to be the weekend after. Same general arrangements: meet at Branford Park at 2 pm. Find somewhere nice to paint.


This is a painting of the Maitai River near the golf course. It's a nice little river in summer.

Then after the painting session we can meet at my studio for afternoon tea, debrief, critique, and planning some highlights for the coming year.

Sorry about the changed dates, but it will be great when we can meet up again.

Let me know if there are any problems with this.

Cheers, Ross


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment